The following are just a few of the ways that Kaonix is working with Colleges and Training providers to address these challenges:
- Monitor the local employment market to ensure that curriculum delivers the knowledge and skills required for each industry sector.
- Identify work placements, apprenticeships, traineeships and internships to students to give them valuable insight into local businesses and hands-on experience that is critical in developing their wider 'soft' working skills.
- Assess learners with psychometric, team building and emotional intelligence tools to determine the right type of work environment for them.
- Provide career-guidance in terms of qualifications, entry level salaries, career progression and the number of vacancies for each sector.
- Identify local employers who are currently recruiting in order to promote the use of apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Provide advertising and response management tools to help streamline the apprenticeship recruitment process.
- Provide management information on job outcomes and contact management to understand "what happens next" in the Alumni career development.